[ RadSafe ] -A DU therapy proposal

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 28 23:14:33 CST 2008

I think I may have figured it out. From what we see on certain internet
blogs, DU produces very
serious biological effects, while natural uranium (to which we are all
exposed) is not worth
worrying about. The only difference between DU and natural U is the
increased content of U-235
in natural U. From this, it appears that increased levels of U-235 somehow
mitigate the harmful
effects of DU. Therefore, it might be reasonable to conclude that
administering doses of
enriched uranium, with its increased U-235 content to those afflicted by DU
would be therapeutic.
Isn't science wonderful?  Perhaps I will now get a Nobel award like the one
Al Gore got ;-)

Jerry Cohen