AW: [ RadSafe ] Cell phone automatic radiation detection.

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jan 31 17:43:04 CST 2008

Doug and RADSAFErs,

I am happy that the word "paranoia" which I was the first to use on this
thread and which I expected to arouse protests, shows up quite frequently,
used by US citizens.....

Anybody among RADSAFErs, who can enlighten me, how radiation is measured by
a cellular phone? I have not read anything about it in the manual of my
(old) mobile phone - is it a secret code which has to be keyed in? Hopefully
the units can be changed from rem to Sv?

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.