AW: [ RadSafe ] Fwd: [AmericanDUST] San Francisco, Hawaii, and Indigenous Peoples Suffer Nuclear Slow Burn

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jan 31 18:02:32 CST 2008

Roger and RADSAFErs,

Reading your mail again a special word came automatically to my mind:
"Paranoia". But this time I mean it seriously in its medical and clinical
sense. The person C.G. has obviously lost all contact to facts, to history
or simply - to reality. She spits fire like one of the dragons from myths
against everything she is opposed to. To involve politics of long gone times
and using anti-racism for such a task is only explainable by mental illness.

As for the second part of a person concerning his objection against using
the Big Island as a target for bombing and shooting: I have been several
times on the Big Island and I fully support his opinion!!!!! This is one of
the most beautiful places I ever have visited and it is not the right one
for this kind of military training. There are vast areas in the USA, which
are used as proving grounds - I recently was at the Trinity Site and the
surrounding area is used since long as a proving ground.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.