[ RadSafe ] o.4 Sv extra radiation over 10 years may protect from much teratogenesis

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Wed Jul 2 17:54:56 CDT 2008

Hi James, thought you had faded out.  Did you see a few days ago that I too had a
pseudonym?  I think I was Joe for about 45 minutes.

You can split hairs and say that John is technically not correct, and you would technically be
right.  But that won't change the fact that your usage of the term in previous messages
reveals that you have a pretty superficial understanding of it.  Several people have hinted to
you or stated outright that DU as a teratogen is not very helpful to your cause.  You would do
well to pay more attention to those messages.

However, I am enjoying your "Is TOO!" line of argument, so feel free to ignore me and stick
with that if you want.

-Gary Isenhower

On 2 Jul 2008 at 13:39, James Salsman wrote:

John Jacobus wrote:

> Teratogenesis has nothing to do with genetic diseases.

That is false.  Teratogens can cause heritable defects.

James Salsman