[ RadSafe ] Yucca Mountain

James Salsman BenjB4 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 01:09:28 CDT 2008

Failing to approve Yucca Mountain would be really bad, but allowing
teratogenesis in the military is worse, as is the lesser evil of
removing any mention of teratogenesis, chromosome malformations,
general reproductive toxicity, neurotoxicity, from reports evaluating
the safety of a substance or practice.  I.e., the propaganda saying
only kidneys were at risk. That is really bad.  Shame on everyone in
any one of the organizations that did so allow or remove.

Dan,

How much seepage have we had in recent weather from "short-term"
holding pools? Why can't Yucca Mountain be fast-tracked to prevent
water table seepage?  There is a clear, immediate risk that could be
rectified.

James Salsman