[ RadSafe ] " Radioactive cocktail: Blending waste won't lessen thedanger "

Jerry Cohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 3 13:47:59 CDT 2008

If  the of concentration of radioactivity in waste is not indicative of its
potential
danger, then what is? Why is radwaste classified  according to its
concentration?
The whole thing makes no sense to me---but then I suppose one needs to be a
bureaucrat or politician to understand the "logic" behind it all.
Jerry Cohen