[ RadSafe ] Yucca Mountain / o.4 Sv extra radiation over 10 years.... / Miller and McClain, 2007

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Mon Jul 7 10:19:36 CDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Helbig
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 5:42 AM
....  There is no way that an organization that walks hundreds of miles a year in the deep jungle would be lugging DU around in a backpack.  Is there anyone on this list with a Columbia connection who can verify the DU story that came out a couple of months ago.

I guess it is possible that the FARC came into possession of some DU salvaged from a downed aircraft or helicopter....

But I would think it of little utility. Other than a door stop......
;~)
Doug (personal reflection only.....)