AW: [ RadSafe ] Nuclear mortality

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Tue Jul 8 22:27:23 CDT 2008

Steve and all:

Results of a more recent and more comprehensive study are reported in another publication by the National Academy Press:

Susan Thaul, William F. Page, Harriet Crawford, and Heather O'Maonaigh,
Committee to Study
the Mortality of Military Personnel Present at Atmospheric Tests of Nuclear Weapons

The Five Series Study:
Mortality of Military Participants in U.S. Nuclear Weapons Tests

NAP #9697 (2000)

http://books.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=9697 <http://books.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=9697>

Regards, Rainer

Dr. Rainer Facius