[ RadSafe ] Cameco

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 8 23:53:24 CDT 2008

My sincere thanks also for allowing access to your website and  multiple
links. Not being an HP, I was especially pleased to see pictures of many
tools of your work, the shipping canisters, and so on. I even enjoyed
your ham radio muf charts and items that I had not used or seen for many
years.

Thanks very much for the pleasure,
Maury&Dog      (Maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)