[ RadSafe ] Proliferation

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Thu Jul 10 11:59:39 CDT 2008

Hi Mike,

You make some excellent points, but I must say that any culture that embraces suicide
bombing, using their own children as carriers, definitely falls into the category of "They are
just crazy enough to do it!"

Remember, I am not talking about having their children taken from them by force.  No, I am
talking about parents who have a celebration prior to the bombing.  Just think about that for a
second.  What would they do if they had a nuclear weapon?  North Korea is one thing, but
Islamic terrorism is entirely different.  But I do agree with you that biological or chemical
agents are the more serious threat.

If there were a button that would make every non-muslim head in the world suddenly
explode, I promise you that we would find quite a few people who would fight each other to
be able to push it first.

And that is your happy thought for the day.  :)

-Gary Isenhower