[ RadSafe ] Instruments

Laura Gonzales laura.gonzales at ga.com
Thu Jul 10 19:11:11 CDT 2008

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of hpsolutions at comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 4:33 PM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Instruments

I didn't get any responses last time, so I thought I might try again.

I have been asked to look at instruments from S.E.A GmbH for use in the
US in a  uranium facility.  Instruments include the Portable
Contamination Monitor CoMo-170, the hand-foot-clothing contamination
monitor with large-area, thin-layer plastic scintillation detectors, the
hand-foot-clothing monitor- standard version, the W I M P 60 x 10
PC-based smear test measuring  system with 10 x detector geometry, the W
I M P 60 x 8 PC-based smear test measuring  system with 8 x detector
geometry, the W I M P 60 x 6 PC-based smear test measuring  system with
6 x detector geometry and PD 32 and 42 internal pipe detectors.

I am not familiar with the S.E.A. products and was trying to see if
anyone had experience with them.  I would appreciate your opinions, good
and bad, so that we can make a decision on using the S.E.A. products or
products that are commercially available in the US.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Jones, CHP