[ RadSafe ] Dx X ray and Early Prostate Cancer (veg lack)

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 12:38:12 CDT 2008

Thanks, Roy.
Next to the Nottingham article is this:

Broccoli and Other Vegetables Linked with Decreased Risk of Aggressive Prostate Cancer

Indeed, my injury-prone biker, hang glider and other risk sport friends and patients are those least likely to eat their cabbage family veggies - a common cause (vs cause-effect) for the "injury and digestive problem X-rays" associated with early prostate cancer.

My palmRad readings are:
Pleasanton CA office                     0.014 mR/hr
My chair (thoriated welding rods)  0.0.45
Phoenix Hilton room                       0.020
   "  granite sink                              0.025
Palo Verde site fence (in bus)         0.014
   "      "   lecture hall                       0.012
  ''      "   passing spent fuel casks    0.011
   "     "     "    reactor #3 (in bus)     0.012
"Denver   (read somewhere)           0.065"

I'd like my prostate to get more radiation, like Denver with low cancer rate.

Howard Long

From: ROY HERREN <royherren2005 at yahoo.com>