[ RadSafe ] Temporary technical problem with RadSafe mailing list

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Fri Jul 18 10:11:57 CDT 2008

Hi Joey,

Change can be bad or good, like aging or faster computers.  Progress is that subset of
change which results in improvement rather than decay.  Since you haven't made a case for
your desired change actually being progress, you should not be annoyed at the cool
response you got.

The ongoing prescence of posts that might annoy you does not mean that Marcel can not
keep up with the job of moderating the list.  It means that he has made the executive decision
not to censor the list except in extreme cases.  Therefore, unless you disagree with his
decisions, I don't understand why you think changing the list format would be progress.

The internet is indeed here to stay, and it is a powerful tool.  It took me only about 12
seconds to find your quote.  On the same page, 4 quotes down, I found the one below.

Have a great weekend,
Gary Isenhower

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
~Victor Frankl