[ RadSafe ] Cancer suit filed against Los Alamos Labs

DAVID LOSS legend396 at COX.NET
Sat Jul 19 16:05:10 CDT 2008

According to the article that you wrote some of the information is wrong.
Lowell Ryman was a child from 1950 to 1953 so he did not work at the lab he
was 9 years old and lived down the street from me and my family on Walnut
Street . He was a friend of my brothers and they played in the canyons.
See news paper article from Santa Fe New Mexican titled
"Deadly exposures plague Children of the Manhattan Project.

Lynne Loss