[ RadSafe ] Exempt Sources Transport to EU

Charlene Vollrath charlene.vollrath at monserco.com
Thu Jul 31 05:17:50 CDT 2008

Dan

Check IATA regs first – most airlines say no to any radioactives on
checked/personal luggage.

Charlene Vollrath

Health Physics Consultancy Manager

Monserco Limited, An EnergySolutions Company

T: 905.450.3507 .232

F: 905.450.8523

C: 416.571.2104

E:  <mailto:charlene.vollrath at monserco.com> charlene.vollrath at monserco.com

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

P S.V.P. ne pas imprimer ce courriel à moins que ce soit absolument requis.