[ RadSafe ] HAARPy Rosalie and EMPs correction

Louis N. Molino, Sr. LNMolino at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 21:55:39 CDT 2008

What's the flight time for this?

LNM from Baku, Azerbaijan
------Original Message------
From: Richard D. Urban Jr.
Sender: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl
To: Radsafe
To: Christopher.Van-Den-Bergen at adm.monash.edu.au
ReplyTo: Richard D. Urban Jr.
Sent: Aug 1, 2008 06:17
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] HAARPy Rosalie and EMPs correction

Chris, it was 3am when I initially wrote it... took it directly from the russianspaceweb.com table without questioning...

Correct yield for 1980 Soviet R-31 SLBM was 0.5 Mt to 1 Mt  http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/russia/r-31-specs.htm,  http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/r31.htm  weight is still correct at around 0.45 tons.

Regardless, still an easily deliverable device for the Shahab, with enough yield to put alot of us into the stone age.

radmax