[ RadSafe ] uranium and breast cancer

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue Jun 3 19:12:45 CDT 2008

June 3

         I read that Picassodreams stuff and it's so silly one would think
the writer would have been embarrassed to so much as think it, let alone
write it down and circulate it.

         Gary, my cat wants to be admitted as a credible reference.  It
that okay with your dog?

         You're making the correct choice about going back to work.

Steven Dapra

t 01:21 PM 6/3/08 -0500, garyi at trinityphysics.com wrote:
>Two things.
>
>First, if we are going to treat www.picassodreams.com as a credible
>reference, then my dog
>should be admitted as a credible reference also.  Since my dog has
>indicated to me that the
>website in question is not reliable, we need not examine their claims further.
>
>Second, James is not actually at line 050 of the DU circus loop.  He's
>gone past 050, headed
>backwards, and is now at line 030.  I'll render it backwards so you can
>see where he's
>headed:
>
>  050 James give a link to a blog/email/newspaper quote.
>  040 Radsafe presses for citations.
>  030 James implies that Radsafe should prove (X).
>
>Did UKAEA make some obscure statement, as claimed by the blog he cites?
>Lets see, We
>can (A) do James' work for him, or (B) go back to real work that has some
>basis in reality.
>
>Tough choice, but I think I'll go with (B) this time.
>
>  -Gary Isenhower

[edit]