[ RadSafe ] Uranium and genotoxicity

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Jun 8 16:01:00 CDT 2008

Hi Bjorn,

I believe that many like myself read your postings. I read yours and
gain some understanding even though outside my area of knowledge. I
suspect that many are simply indifferent (as well as irritated by his
personal offenses) to the Salsman stuff and no longer even read his
posts. He has effectively disqualified himself from much attention.
Best,
Maury&Dog