[ RadSafe ] OT: Europe in December

Louis N. Molino, Sr. LNMolino at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 10:08:12 CDT 2008

Anyone ever done a European Union by rail trip in late December? I'm considering adding a vacation for me and the love of my life  onto my last Baku trip that ends on 12/17. I travel through Vienna (I will get back to you Franz) so we'd start there and would stay though the New Year. I'd love to "train" the continent but have never been to the EU. Where would you do Christmas and New years on this "trip of our lives"? Off list contact at LNMolino at aol.com welcome.

Thanks.

LNM from Baku, AZ

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T