[ RadSafe ] Re:U-238 spontaneous fission

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 18:33:54 CDT 2008

I agree, and just want to emphasize, ALARA makes sense (or at least is a
fair compromise for public policy purposes, since we can't really expect most of
our politicians to really understand risk assessment) only so long as  we
don't forget the importance of the "R."  REASONABLY achievable does  not equal
technologically achievable (at any cost).

Barbara

In a message dated 6/18/2008 9:45:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,