[ RadSafe ] Radiation for health

Christopher Van Den Bergen Christopher.Van-Den-Bergen at adm.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 19 02:05:45 CDT 2008

Does anyone actually believe in LNT? It certainly makes it easy to produce
an effect regulatory frame work, but I do not think it is true.

Does anyone here actually believe that LNT  is the correct model for low
dose?

Chris van den Bergen
Assistant Radiation Protection Officer
Occupational Health and Safety