[ RadSafe ] ALARA

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Jun 24 09:47:25 CDT 2008

Hi Neil,

Your response is good natured.  Sorry I did not give you a more serious reply to your
which I had already given what I thought was a cogent response.

I agree with you about the compulsion thing.  It is unpleasant to talk with people who insist
that the world should agree with their opinion.  I'm not that sort.  I'm the sort who is happy to
be right, and doesn't care much if the rest of the world is wrong. When I post to the list, it is
usually because I enjoy a witty debate.  "For what do we live, but to make sport for our
neighbors and laugh at them in our turn? "  - Jane Austen

-Gary Isenhower