[ RadSafe ] ALARA

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 18:40:44 CDT 2008

ALARA Supporters,
You have strong help from Ted Rockwell  in,
Creating the New World: Stories and Images from the Dawn of the Atomic Age.
Therein, Ted relates the value of submariner perfectionism in selling and making the first nuclear power plants safely.

However, now that instrumentation and evidence that up to 20 rem/year actually promotes longevity and reduces cancer, isn't it time to draw that line? Prompt energy increase depends on it.
All would agree that great pains must be taken to assure there is no repeat of  Chernobyl.

Howard Long

From: NeilKeeney at aol.com