[ RadSafe ] Need Physicist to do Medical accelerator shielding design

Robert J. Gunter rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Mon Jun 30 16:33:59 CDT 2008

Greetings All,

A client in Florida is replacing a Varian Clinac 2100CD 6 & 15 MV at their
Radiation Therapy Department with a new similar one, Varian Clinac IX 6 & 15
MV.  We need a health/medical physicist who can perform the structural
shielding calculations and the shielding report after the installation.
Both per NCRP Report 151.

Please call or email if you do NCRP-151 type work.



Robert J. Gunter, CHP
CHP Consultants
rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Tel:  +(865) 387-0028
Fax:  +(865) 483-7189

More information about the RadSafe mailing list