[ RadSafe ] German professor with ideas about nuclear power&health effects

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun May 4 11:53:54 CDT 2008

May 4

         There may be something to what you say Syd.  (Heh, heh.)

         Perhaps a little more to the point, James Salsman is not
marginally but *utterly* incapable of presenting any empirical evidence to
substantiate his claims.  A message from me will be showing up soon wherein
I show how baseless his claims are about the teratogenicity of DU smoke.  I
would like to know if JS has any academic credentials to sound off about
DU.  All I (we?) have ever seen him do on RADSAFE is cut and paste jobs.

Steven Dapra

At 09:52 AM 5/4/08 -0500, Syd H. Levine wrote:
>The absolute moral authority of the marginally insane never ceases to
>amaze. Mr. Salsman is so convinced what he has to say is important and
>correct, that rules simply cannot apply.  And the prove a negative crap is
>just downright funny; perhaps Mr. Salsman does not realize how foolish
>that makes him look to real scientists (best to save that kind of nonsense
>for folks not steeped in the scientific method).
>
>Syd H. Levine
>AnaLog Services, Inc.
>Phone:  (270) 276-5671
>Telefax:  (270) 276-5588