[ RadSafe ] Current Biology -- Fomina et al. Role of fungi in the biogeochemical fate of depleted uranium

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 10 22:47:21 CDT 2008

Dear Roger,
While I totally disagree with the unsubstantiated observations of "DU pollution activists",  I would like to accept the observations of the British Royal Society on the issue, Its report is available at their website. Their observations appear to be consistent with those of the WHO.
I have referred to the recommendations of the Royal Society in my earlier postings several months ago

Regards

K.S.Parthasarathy