[ RadSafe ] x-ray generation in mcnp

fahad abdulkhaliq fhdd22 at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 07:18:47 CDT 2008

hellow every body

i would like to ask the experts one question regarding MCNP.

i want to simulate a Linac that has an electron beam hitting a target and generating x-ray.

i have built the geometry succesfully, but I have failed to see any x-ray coming out from the target!!

(please see the code in the attachments)

please, I would like your help in two things

generating x-ray

finding the energy spectrum

 regards
fahad A. H. Abdulkhaliq
KFUPM, post graduate student, medical physics