[ RadSafe ] Robots scour sea for atomic wasteSubmarines search for radioactive material dumped off the Scottish coast in the 1980s

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun May 25 16:20:41 CDT 2008

May 25

         This article was written by the "science editor."  I didn't know
"one speck" of plutonium was "capable" of killing me if I swallowed
it.  Goodness.  Life is full of surprises, isn't it?  Is a speck one of the
International Units?  How many specks are there in a gram, or is it vice versa?

Steven Dapra