[ RadSafe ] uranium smoke is a teratogen

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 17:56:26 CDT 2008

Steven,

    I'm really quite surprised to read that "James Salsman has objected" to your not having read JL Domingo's paper, and yet he hasn't offered as of yet to share his copy of the full article with you.  I appreciate the fact that you've experienced difficulties in acquiring this particular paper.  As a reasonable solution to this dilemma, I humble suggest that since James Salsman allegedly has access to the full paper, and since he is so anxious for you to read this important paper that he should share his copy of the full paper with you and the rest of the Radsafe mailing list.  Perhaps this e-mail may even serve to encourage James Salsman to take action towards generously sharing his copy of this paper with you and the rest of the Radsafe community.  I am confident that the entire Radsafe community is looking  forward to reading the paper in question shortly after James Salsman has made it available in a open e-mail text format.

 Roy Herren