[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Which do people think is the 2nd place explanation for Gulf War illness?

Wed May 28 10:31:33 CDT 2008

Mike Brennan wrote:

> The most viable explanation is an increase in reporting....  Prove me
wrong.

Nice try, but Dr. Han Kang of the Veterans Administration reviewed the
medical records of more than 700 children born to U.S. combat troops,
and compared them to their non-combat cohort.  There was an increase of
20% over what had been voluntarily reported.  However, the overall
increase was 120% more (not a "220% increase," as I have mistakenly
said; sorry; it's 220% of the non-combat cohort.) See page 10 of
http://www1.va.gov/gulfwar/docs/GulfWarNov03.pdf -- Q.E.D.

Equally nice try.  You were talking about birth defects in Basra and
Kuwait.  You have tried to switch the topic because you know that you
were wrong.  So I take it back; it really isn't all that nice a try.