[ RadSafe ] Explanationfor Gulf War illness?

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Wed May 28 14:00:04 CDT 2008

Korean war autopsies routinely showed atherosclerotic coronaries in early age 20s.
Adrenalin blockers have recently been shown to lessen atherosclerosis of coronary arteries with imaging.
I prescribe adrenalin blockers for "stressed" people without waiting for a heart attack, since it is well accepted that they halve the liklihood of another heart attack after a first one.

Howard Long MD MPH