[ RadSafe ] query

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu May 29 11:58:25 CDT 2008

Dear Dr. Cohen & John:

Look at:

http://www.aecl.ca/AssetFactory.aspx?did=451

From

Comprehensive Preliminary Decommissioning Plan for AECL's Chalk River
Laboratories, CPDP-01600-PDP-002 Revision R1, 2006 February.

See: CPDP-01600-PDP-002 Page D-13 Rev. 1. (Page 95 in the pdf)

QUOTE
Note: The plume from Glass Block Site 2 has been well studied as part of an
ongoing experiment and is shown here for completeness. Strontium
concentrations in this plume [Killey 1995] are well below drinking water
guidelines and therefore this plume is not
discussed further in this report.
UNQUOTE

KILLEY, R.W.D.;KLUKAS, M.;SAKAMOTO, Y.;MUNCH, J.H.;YOUNG, J.L.;WELCH,
S.J.;RISTO, B.A.;EYVINDSON, S.;MOLTYANER, G.L "THE CRL GLASS BLOCK
EXPERIMENT: RADIONUCLIDE RELEASE AND TRANSPORT DURING THE PAST THIRTY YEARS.
RC--01513 (Nov, 1995)

If there is additional information, or reports, please include me in the
distribution.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
Albuquerque & Houston