[ RadSafe ] teratogenesis can be pre-utero

Danny K McClung danny.mcclung at louisville.edu
Fri May 30 14:32:07 CDT 2008

OK, Gary, is it real or de-caf?

>>> <garyi at trinityphysics.com> 5/30/2008 3:23 PM >>>
I suspect that James is really convinced that this is in fact a radiation issue.  He desperately
wants to save the world from every ray and particle of radiation, but he can't get any mileage
out of the D part of DU.  So, he is happy to grasp at any argument that might convince the
world to ban it.  Maybe?

Nevertheless, Doug is right that the chemical toxicity of uranium is not really on-topic for
radsafe.  We may as well talk about what this cup of coffee is doing to me.  :)

-Gary Isenhower