[ RadSafe ] IRPA 12 Congress in Buenos Aires

Sandra Matzkin matzkin at invap.com.ar
Fri Nov 7 05:44:54 CST 2008

I found the registration process at the beginning
VERY badly organized. The sessions afterwards
went fairly smoothly as far as I can tell.

I also agree that additional courses and seminars
were -at least- too expensive. Given the quality
and level of some of the presentations, at least
one seminar was not worth U$S 120 at all. Just my opinion, of course.

On the other hand, it was a good opportunity to
see a nice picture of what is going on in the RP world.

Sandra Matzkin
Nuclear Engineering Department
INVAP SE
Bariloche