[ RadSafe ] IRPA 12 Congress in Buenos Aires

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Fri Nov 7 12:05:53 CST 2008

Sounds like a winner to me! NRC says my meters have to be calibrated
annually......
;~)
Regards
Doug
Doug Aitken     Cell phone: 713-562-8585
QHSE Advisor
D&M Operations Support
Schlumberger Technology Corporation
300 Schlumberger Drive
Sugar Land TX 77030

Home office: 713-797-0919  Home Fax: 713-797-1757