[ RadSafe ] CT incident - how could it happen?

Ludwig E. Feinendegen feinendegen at gmx.net
Wed Nov 12 08:52:05 CST 2008

Thanks for pointing out this article.  I have not heard of this incident.  Due to lack of further information I think it is impossible at present to attribute the skin rash to x-ray exposure. There are no dose values listed. And doses usually associated with CT are not known to cause a skin rash.
All the best,
Ludwig Feinendegen

Ludwig E. Feinendegen, M.D.
Wannental 45