[ RadSafe ] mechanism of aging - Molecular Clocks

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Fri Nov 28 10:47:11 CST 2008

Regulation (as with Congress-forced loans to poor borrowers), not deregulation (as with local bank market control) may disrupt aging, like banking.

A mediator of radiation effect on aging (apparently beneficial,  0.5 + cSv/yr supplement, - Cameron) may be deamidation.

See Molecular Clocks: Deamidation of Aspariginyl and Glutaminyl Residues in Peptides and Proteins - Noah E. Robinson and Arthur B. Robinson,
Althouse Press ISBN 1-59087-250-0

Also, www.oism.org.

Howard Long
From: ROY HERREN <royherren2005 at yahoo.com>