AW: [ RadSafe ] " Canadian pet food company blames Australian cat deaths on irradiation " - Company Press Release

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Nov 28 15:29:13 CST 2008

Yes, here is a comment!!!

Hundreds of thousands of children - not to talk about grown ups - die every
day because of malnutrition. I guess that even more cats die every day
because of malnutrition, being run over by cars etc. I think of the cats I
saw recently in Morocco.

Sorry, I think that this message only confirms the fact that it is
incredibly easy to manipulate people, or at least some groups of them - like
cat-owners in Australia!!!! A major argument to manipulate people is simply
radiation. The scientific background will never be distributed or if it
were, it would be ignored. On the other hand, the readers of those horror
stories might on the other hand be tired of reading every day about the
hundreds of victims of violence in this world.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.