[ RadSafe ] RE: SCIENTIST PRESIDENT

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 10:24:39 CDT 2008

Will science (like nuclear energy plants, started by Rickover, Rockwell et al in USN submarines)
be better advanced by a USNavy pilot whose life depended on applied science and a governor who brought oil company pipeline technology, Canadian politics and USA consumer need together -
- or by lifetime lawyers and politicians who oppose nuclear recycling? Space, likewise.

Judge for yourself tonight. Then vote.

Howard Long

From: "Peterson, Ken" <KPeterson at MarinetteMarine.com>