[ RadSafe ] Italian Admiral, Now Member of Italian Parliament, Frankfurt News

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sun Oct 5 04:54:37 CDT 2008

RADSAFErs, especially those in Europe

The following was reposted to a Serb site today and came up in Google Alerts – it was first posted on another Serb site in April.  I could not find any reference to “Frankfurt News” and the only reference I could find to Falco Accame in English referred me to the Name Base that charges $50/year for registration and claimed to have pages from Lyndon LaRouche’s “Executive Intelligence Review”.  The question is what about this, if anything is authentic.  The April article appears to have been illustrated with the UNEP Report on Kosovo.  Thanks.

Roger Helbig

http://www.emportal.co.yu/en/news/serbia/64711.html

refers to http://www.pioneer-investors.com/ as original source

Upon entry into Kosmet in 1999, members of the Kfor brigade West had received a Nuclear-Biological-Chemical booklet which warned of radiological dangers, writes the Frankfurt News.

A copy of the booklet was given to the paper by Falco Accame, an Italian admiral, who upon retiring had become an MP and activities of the Association for the Protection of Soldiers who have become ill from the effects of depleted uranium in peace missions.

This booklet states that vehicles and material of the Serbian Army can represent a danger to persons coming in close contact.  The text is, according to experts, the first official and explicit confirmation that NATO had used not only DU-missiles but also cruise missiles with depleted uranium.

Falco Accame seems to be a former naval officer, probably Admiral, who claims to know about how DU has caused death and disease in Italian military – does he really know anything or does he just know that DU seems to get attention, at least on the net.

http://it.wordpress.com/tag/falco-accame/

“The military deaths in peacetime" meeting with Falco Accame”

Posted by: valeand on: Ottobre 5, 2008

We are in Italy and news topics on which the governments that follow one another have difficulty in speaking and face. The damage of depleted uranium are known and recognized by all, but what this item? How is it used? Why the soldiers fall ill? I invite you to see this long interview all'Ammiraglio Falco Accame former Defense Commission.