[ RadSafe ] " German doctor takes anti-nuclear message to western Canada "

Robert J. Gunter rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Mon Oct 13 10:22:30 CDT 2008

The voice of reason?  It does seem unlikely the problem was caused by
radiation dose (since it was carefully monitored), however, if a similar
study around other industrial sites was done, would we get the same result??
I can think of any number of possible variables including security zones
(Doesn't each plant have one), or cooling towers, or electrical turbines,
etc, etc.

" I think this is an open case which simply requires more investigations.

Pb"

Robert J. Gunter, CHP
CHP Consultants
rjgunter at chpconsultants.com