[ RadSafe ] English Version of Mexican Regs

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Oct 26 00:15:22 CDT 2008

Might this serve at least as a beginning. I'm not familiar with this
site -- found on google. Another suggestion would be a phone call to
Mexican Embassy in WashDC or a consulate. I believe there is one in
Houston at 713-271-6800 or Dallas at 214-252-9250 Ext 123.

http://www.mexicanlaws.com/?gclid=CP7rwYKAxJYCFQ2LDQodMFquKw

It appears that info from this site must be purchased. Here is another
link that I've not searched enough yet, but should have some relevance.

Here probably is a better link

http://www.nea.fr/welcome.html

Best,
Maury&Dog