[ RadSafe ] IRPA 12 Congress in Buenos Aires

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:08:31 CDT 2008

>From what I learned:
Almost 1700 participants from more than 90 countries. 400 participants from Latin America.
1500 abstracts and over 1000 posters and much more material.

I am now trying to digest all this and may come back with some scientific comments (I am still recovering from some "bug" I got the last conference day). Perhaps there are other Radsafers who could share their experiences.

Bjorn Cedervall, Stockholm, Sweden