[ RadSafe ] Material wanted --

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 20:47:41 CDT 2008

Jim,
Try http://osrp.lanl.gov/CRCPDSCATR.shtml and http://osrp.lanl.gov/PickUpSources.aspx I registered a 10 mCi meter calibration guage with the SSRR.  Apparently, they not only take sources, but they try to find unused one a new home.  I was able to "palm" my source to a univeristy.  Maybe there is an old Co-60 camera with your name on it.

It is also a good rule not to put overmuch confidence in the observational results that are put forward until they are confirmed by theory.
Arthur Eddington

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist