[ RadSafe ] Project Controls Positions Available - Ohio

Stephanie Long long at sec-tn.com
Fri Sep 19 13:04:38 CDT 2008

Safety and Ecology Corporation (SEC) a Knoxville , TN based environmental
and infrastructure (E&I) services company has the following Project Controls
opportunities available to support our 3-year D&D/construction project in
the Sandusky , OH area (just outside Cleveland ).

Project Controls Manager/Deputy Project Manager

Minimum Requirements Include:

.         BS Degree in engineering or related field

.         5+ years experience in Primavera (P3 or higher - prefer P6), Cost
Manager, EVMS and PMIS software

.         Experience in scheduling, cost control and accounting, collecting
and analyzing cost and schedule data, and management of multi-million dollar
construction projects

Project Controls Engineer

Minimum Requirements Include:

.         BS Degree in engineering or related field

.         2-5 years experience in Primavera (P3 or higher - prefer P6) or
other scheduling software, Cost Manager, EVMS and/or PMIS software

.         Experience in collecting and analyzing cost and schedule data
required

We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience.

Benefits include:

.         Health/Dental

.         Flexible Spending Accounts

.         Health Savings Account

.         Life/AD&D

.         Voluntary Life

.         Short-term Disability

.         Long-term Disability

.         401(k) Retirement Savings Plan

.         Employee Assistance Program

Please send resume to  <mailto:recruiting at sec-tn.com> recruiting at sec-tn.com

Applicants must specify the Job ID# listed in order to be considered.

To learn more about Safety and Ecology Corporation (SEC), please visit our
website at  <http://www.sec-tn.com/> www.sec-tn.com.

SEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer

<file:///G:/Public%20(Shared%20Non-confidential%20Data)/SEC%20Signature/SECS
ignatureLogo.jpg>

 <http://www.safetyandecology.com/>

Stephanie A. Long, Marketing Manager

2800 Solway Road