[ RadSafe ] Advection / Diffusion of Radon through Media

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:51:07 CDT 2008

Dear Dudley:

One of those hurricanes, Ike, came right over my house near Houston.  We had sustained winds of about 90 mph but not that much rain.

Can you tell me about your experience with CASCADER?  Do you have the codes & documentation?  Did you solve the Bateman equations analytically or numerically?  Were you able to calibrate the model for the Nevada Test Site?

Dan ii

Dan W. McCarn, Geologist; 3118 Pebble Lake Drive; Sugar Land, TX 77479; USA
Home: +1-281-903-7667; Austria-cell:  +43-676-725-6622
HotGreenChile at gmail.com   mccarn at unileoben.ac.at   UConcentrate at gmail.com