[ RadSafe ] Vehicular Mobile Rad Detection System

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Sun Sep 28 11:20:42 CDT 2008

apology accepted.

George Dowell
----- Original Message -----
From: "Perle, Sandy" <sperle at mirion.com>
To: "K0FF" <GEOelectronics at netscape.com>; <radsafe at radlab.nl>
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:43 AM
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] Vehicular Mobile Rad Detection System

George;

To me it looked like an advertisement. If I am incorrect in my
interpretation, than I apologize for my comment.

Sandy Perle
Sent via MOTO Q 9h by ATT

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments
transmitted with it are intended solely for use by the addressee and may
contain proprietary information of Mirion Technologies and/or its
affiliates.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the message, delete the original message and all attachments
from your computer, and destroy any copies you may have made.  Thank you.