[ RadSafe ] Uranium in the hair of autistic children URGENT

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 06:28:47 CDT 2009

Dear friends,

Recently,
the reported  presence of "high" levels of uranium in the hair of
children suffering from autism has attracted wide media attention in
India. In spite of all efforts, I could not get the actual data so far.
The person who suggested that autistic children in Faridkot, Punjab are
having high concentrations of uranium in their hair also stated that
the source of uranium is likely to be the either  pressurized heavy
water reactors at Rajasthan 150 km from Faridkot or the reactors in
Pakistan. I have serious doublts about the credibility of such persons

If
any one in the list has any references to enhanced uranium levels in
the hair of autistic children, I shall be grateful to receive them

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy