[ RadSafe ] Half Century of Health Physics DVD Question

Peter Fear FEARP at upstate.edu
Wed Apr 29 13:20:21 CDT 2009

I had to reinstall but it worked fine for me after I cleaned the DVD.

Pete

Peter Fear
Health Physics Technologist
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Radiation Safety Office
636 UH
750 E. Adams St.
Syracuse, NY 13210

Phone: (315)464-6510
FAX:     (315)464-5095
fearp at upstate.edu

>>> "Wes Van Pelt" <WesVanPelt at verizon.net> 04/29/09 12:50 PM >>>
When trying to access my Health Physics Journal with QLU I get the
following
error message:

No books are available. Possible explanations:
  You have not signed up for any books.
  Books you signed up for have expired or have not been paid for.
  Your username/password are invalid.
  There is no Internet connection.
  Click the 'Find' button to try again, or go to the QLU website for more
information.

Best regards,  Wes
Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP
Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.