[ RadSafe ] Near Earth Object Surveys & Hazard Mitigation Strategies

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Wed Aug 19 05:44:59 CDT 2009

Thanks, Roger, but I will not indulge such a false premise as preventing
the hazards of asteroids.  It is not physically possible.  NASA
indulging in science fiction is further reason it should be sold off.

NASA reported recently that it is not economically possible to return to
the Moon within twenty years.  NASA's mission is over, it burned up on
reentry.